As HostKur, we are proud to always support and assist you. We are always there for you whenever you need help. If you bought hosting from us, do not know how to use it and do not know how to direct your domain name to your HostKur hosting package, it is a good idea to read this article. We have prepared a detailed article for you.
In order to use the hosting package you bought from us, you must first click here to go to the 'My Products and Services' page. Then you can view and manage your purchased hosting package. By clicking the cPanel button, you can go to your cPanel page and manage your hosting package in detail. If you don't know how to use cPanel, you can go to the official usage page by clicking here.
First of all, you need to go to the panel of your domain name that you want to define in your hosting package. If your domain name is hosted by us, we can quickly provide this process for you. At the same time, if your domain name is hosted by us, you can also do this. The things you should do are as follows;
• Click here to go to your domain name page.
• Click on the 'Manage' button next to the domain name you want to redirect to your hosting package.
• Click on the 'DNS Management' button from the 'Details' tab on the page that opens. You can also click the 'DNS Management' button on the top tab.
• Add nameservers 'NS1.HOSTKUR.COM' and 'NS2.HOSTKUR.COM' to 'DSN Management'.
• Then save your settings by clicking the 'Update DNS' button.
You can also create and use custom name servers from the 'Name Server Management' section.